Brooklyn Rain (1987)
• Electronic 23′02″
―by Dean Crocker
A slow rain in Brooklyn inspired this short lesson in English bell-ringing.
Brooklyn Rain by Dean Crocker is offered to the public under a
- You are allowed to download and make copies of this work for your personal use.
- You are not allowed to distribute copies of this work. (It is the
author’s opinion that maintaining the audio fidelity of this work is of
great importantance.) You are free to share this URL, which is not audio
of the highest quality.
- You are not allowed to prepare any derivative work (such as
a remix) unless you receive the express permission of the author.
- With the sole exception of public performance, you may not exploit
this work in any way (such as including it in a compilation recording) unless
you receive the express permission of the author. (The use of this work in any
commercial film, photoplay, video, television program, sound effects library,
ring tone, computer game or any similar medium is specifically noted as subject
to the approval of the copyright holder.)
- All public performances should be reported to and licensed by ASCAP (or the appropriate
Performing Rights Society in your country) if the performance takes place in a
venue that is normally licensed by such an organization.
- The right to display this work online is reserved to Crocker Music. If you
wish to use any information on this page, or the recording, you
may only do so by linking to the current page.
Copyright © 2021 Dean Crocker d/b/a CROCKER MUSIC
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, photocopied, stored on a retrieval system, or transmitted without the express written consent of the publisher or the authors.
Last modified: Sun Aug 28, 09:52 CDT 2021